Programs & Cost Schedule
Full-Credit Program $350/course (includes manual & required text books)
Non-Credit Program $175/course (include manual, text book extra)
Non-Credit Program students may do the assignments and exams, but these will not be marked.
Certificate of Participation awarded to non-credit students
Non-Credit Course Upgrading Available
All fees to be paid on 1st day of each module
* Because we believe in the value of LIVE TEACHING at VMTC, all students attending the Grande Prairie Campus receive a Northern Bursary of $100 per course applied to each VMTC Module*
* Full & Non-Credit Program Students subject to one-time VBCI Registration Fee - $75 per student.
* Graduation Celebration Fee - $100 per student. To be paid by March 31st per schooling year.
Victory Bible College qualifies for student loan funding - our Alberta Student Loan School Institution Code is 5276 (BPHO). You can apply online at studentaid.alberta.ca for Alberta Student Loans.
* all student funding provided through VBCI Calgary Head Office. Contact via www.vbci.org TODAY!
All Courses & Modules offered in 2021/22 School year beginning in September are based upon a minimum of
8 Students participating in For-Credit Program VMTC Module
Register for ANY module today to save your seat!
* Complete the Student Application Form.
* Have the Pastor's Reference Form completed.
* Provide a typed Personal Testimony (1,000 words).
* Pay the one time $75 application fee.
* Pay the $100 Graduation Celebration Fee
(Full-Credit students only).
Presently dormitory facilities are not available. We work with students to find safe & convenient housing with our church members or local housing accommodations.
For more information contact: